Tuesday, April 6, 2010

my daddy...

This last week has been extremly hard for my family. Last week my dad took a turn for the worst. He started hilosinating (spelled wrong) and then he was completely out of it! It was so hard to see my dad this way...my brothers and sisters and I went down and spent the day at the hospital on Friday. We had NO clue if my dad was going to make it out of this-it was very scary! Thankfully he started to come out of it and get back to his old self again. Come to find out he had some type of infection! So the hardest part for me is that just as he starts to feel better my family gets SICK! So I can't go down to the hospital because then I will be taking more infections down to him!!! So I am feeling bad that I can not go see my daddy...as I was doing dishes the other day a song came on that was a dad that left a message on his answering machiene about his daughter and it said that no matter what you do or where you go I will still love you...That is totally my dad! Daddy I love you and I really hope you get feeling better and come home as soon as you can...can't wait to see you!

1 comment:

  1. Amy-I'm so sorry- I didn't realize your dad has been that sick. We'll keep him in our prayers and you too! Let us know if we can help in any way. Love you

    ReplyDelete