Friday, March 12, 2010

Abbie got tubes...

Well today we had to be at the hospital at 7:15am for Abbie to get tubes in her ears. She was such a trooper...she is such a happy baby. When we got there all the nurses fell in love with her.



And so we checked in, paid our money up front!, and then they took us back.


The nurse came am took her away-oh my heck that was kindof scary for someone that has never had to hand their baby off-except for the NICU at birth! The surgery took like 3 minutes...then we went back and got her, she was whinny but I can remember how I feel when I have that laughing gas crap. She was happy and back to her old self really quick! Abbie I am so sorry that you have had so many ear infections and that you needed tubes-but you are/were such a good girl!

2 comments:

  1. CUTE LITTLE GIRL! LOVE THE CRAZY HAIR, LOOKS LIKE MINE AT 7:15 IN THE MORNING. HOPE SHE GETS TO FEELING BETTER WITHOUT MORE EAR INFECTIONS.

    YOU HAVE SUCH A CUTE FAMILY-IT WAS FUN RUNNING INTO YOU AT THE FAMOUR WALMART THE OTHER DAY. NEXT TIME BOTH OF OUR HUSBANDS ARE AT YOUNG MEN'S WE SHOULD GET TOGETHER. WHY NOT?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember when Bailee had hers in....she was 18 months. On the way home she heard a siren for the first time. She was so amazed by the sound. Poor baby. I'm glad they can help them to feel better.

    ReplyDelete