Wednesday, March 3, 2010

our new puppy!!!!

So today Mike told me of a sign near RC Willeys...the sign read...Lab Puppies and then the phone #. So Mike called it and the guy told him the price...great!!! So I called it and as soon as I heard this guys voice I knew him! He was our RC Willeys salesman! Every time I go to RC's I go straight to him...so I knew that this had to be our puppy!!!! So Mike met me at his house and we fell in love with Maxie...

As soon as we got there she came running over to Mike and leaped in his arms and laid there the whole time. Then she laid in my front seat the whole way home...I hope she stays this good:)

2 comments:

  1. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? A PUPPY? MY GIRLS WOULD LOVE THAT, I THINK THEY'VE ALMOST GOT ME CONVINCED BUT THEY'RE STILL WORKING ON ALAN. WHAT A CUTIE, GOOD LUCK WITH THE POTTY STUFF-THAT PART IS NEVER FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So that's about the cutest puppy I've ever seen. Did Mason just about DIE when he came home from school? Oh man, she's cute. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete