Monday, January 18, 2010

Hello 2010...

Let me get you all caught up with our January...

*Mason started basketball...

and he LOVES it!! At his first game he was really confussed...but he did make a point-even if it was in the other teams basket-way to go buddy!!

*Abbie thinks everytime she eats she has to get ALL messy...so she can have a bath:)
She started making this funny face and blowing her nose at the same time-everytime Mike would hold her she would BLOW her nose all over his shirt:}

*We went to Hardware Ranch as a family...
It is the same year after year-but my boys love it and it is so much fun to just spend time as a family! After Hardware we went to the cheese factory and loaded up on cheese and milk YUM...YUM!!!

*Abbie LOVES pickles...
*I learned NEVER give Marshal stickers and turn my head for 5 seconds!

*Since I got my new camera-Mason got mine as his new one and Marshal got Mason's little fisher price one! Now they both think they need to take pictures all the time-matter of fact when I took pictures the other day of a little girl-Mason thought he should be able to go along with me and take pictures too!-What the heck?


*The whole family loves the Christmas gifts that Santa brought us-we love that we can play all together and have a BLAST!

*And I am SO proud of Mike...He went to the Doctor 10 weeks ago-the doctor did blood work and it came back that he was borderline diabetic-so Mike set his mind to losing weight and watching his diet...
He went back to the doctor 8 weeks later and has lost a total of 34 POUNDS!!! I am so proud of him-We are doing this together and it has been SO much fun eating new foods and feeling younger again EVERYTHING is all around better for our family! (watch for before and after pictures that I will be posting:))

3 comments:

  1. Marshal is freaking funny!!! What a fun start to the new year! I can't believe that Mike lost all that weight, ask him if he'll take mine and loose it for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering where you were? Glad to see you want to share life with us again! He, he! Anyway-I can't believe how big Abbie is getting, she's darliing. Way to go on the weight loss, maybe you can inspire us over here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mason is a cute ball player! We were talking all about his birthday tonight. He is such a cute boy Amie! You guys do so good! Awesome job on the weightloss too, to BOTH of you! Great reward when the doc is proud too! :) And love the photos of your cute girl and Marshal's creativity!

    ReplyDelete