Friday, February 12, 2010

my Heros...

I can not believe it is the 12th of February already...where the crap have I been?
Well today is Mikes birthday (he now is as old as I am), welcome to 34 babe! Today is also my daddies birthday! (I won't say how old he is)
I am so thankful to have both of these wonderful men in my life.

Michael I love you so much and I am so grateful that we will be together forever! You are so strong in the gospel and such a wonderful provider for our family. You are such a postive example to our boys and to Abbie. I know someday she will be looking for a spouse and you have so many qualities that she will compare them with. Thanks for being mine:) Happy Birthday babe! When I was lookign for a husband I had wonderful qualities to compare to as well...My dad has always been there for me. He has and will always be my hero. I remember a time in my life that I had done somethings wrong. And as I told my mom and dad about these things...I will never forget my dads face. But no matter how much I did wrong through my life he has always loved me.
My dad has recently been diagnosed with cancer. I know that he will be great in this trial in his life. My parents were told that the treatments will be extremely hard on my dad and that during the kemo period he will not be able to have any visitors...this is going to be so hard on my parents. They absolutly love their grandkids! Thank goodness for technology and webcams!!!
Well soon enough I will catch up on all this blog crap! Thanks for following me anyways.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about your dad. I hope all goes well for him.

    We miss Marshal in nursery.

    Happy Birthday Mike!

    ReplyDelete