Thursday, August 26, 2010

ScHoOL is IN...wheRE diD SuMmeR Go!

Okay so I was going to do this whole post about the end of summer first day of school...YEAH RIGHT!!! my hard drive crashed and when I got all the info off of it, I went through all our summer pictures and yep, I had over 80 pictures! So I am starting with the first day of school and just throwing in other post here and there so there will be NO order in any of my post for a little while-welcome to my life:)

well I was lucky to get some pictures of Mason for 2nd grade. When we went to the school , I grabbed my camera and he informed me that I was NOT allowed to take it into the school. Oh my heck he is only in second and he is already embarresed of all the pictures I take!
I watched a special on back to school photos and the photographer was saying to have the kids write what grade they were in on a piece of paper...what a great idea! I remember going through pictures and wondering what grade my siblings and I were in at the time-so this is my new tradition!!! love it:)
So Mason started 2nd grade...I was a little worried about the teacher that he got, however I met her the other day and she is such a great girl. I am really excited that he loves his class and is excited about school.
Marshal started preschool...YEAH for me! I get 5 hours a week with only Abbie, so last week I came home and was able to clean the toy room and the storage room, both which you could NOT walk in are now clean and organized!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your sweet comment and phone call yesterday. I really appreciated it. You are a kind friend and it meant a lot to me.

    ReplyDelete