Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Happy Birthday Abbie...

I know this is a few weeks late, but better late than never!!!
I can not believe that my baby in one...wow where in the world did this last year go? I took Abbie out and took her birthday pics a few days before her birthday...on her birthday she had a princess cake with a crown on it and she LOVE everything that her family gave to her...

she LOVED all of her little outfits that she got...she was throughing them all over herself!
she got a fun little kitchen...and absolutely had a blast with it...Kate was showing her how to play with it...so much fun!
she is such a girl...
she loved opening all the presents...after her brothers showed her how!
at first she didn't know what to do...but it didn't take long for her to catch on:)

1 comment:

  1. Aimee! She is so beautiful! I love these pictures, you are such a cute mom.

    ReplyDelete