Friday, May 7, 2010

BaLDnesS is BeaUtiFuL...

Where in the world did April go?...wow I am so behind on this blogging stuff...so if you see some Easter pictures come up someday don't be too surprised!!! LOL:)
my dad started his chemo yesterday and is doing well...Wednesday night we got together for a blessing, before the blessing all the grandson's decided that they would all shave their heads in suuport of Grandpa. It was so much fun!!!
I am so proud of my boys for supporting their Grandpa with this trial that he is facing and I am proud of all my nephews as well. When we got home I snapped this picture of my three bald boys-they are so stinkin cute!
I am so thankful to have the family that I have and the friends that I have to support me at all times-thanks to all of you who care:)

3 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, cute! I think thats one of the coolest things that they all shaved their heads! Good luck to your dad and to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got you some cute men at your house. :) Marshal's head looked good today - I hope your week turns out better THIS week. Good luck to your Dad, we're thinking of you guys...

    And, Happy Mothers Day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great thing! You have such a sweet family. The support you show eachother is inspirational to me. Thanks-Good luck with this week! Let me know if you need anything. Love ya

    ReplyDelete